一年级学生寒假英语辅导之小故事三篇

2025-07-01 18:59
英语故事会出现学生认识或是不认识的单词,而这个单词的重复不断出现,会加深同学们对单词的记忆,这种记忆不同于一般的死记硬背,而是在潜移默化中,让学生记住单词,并且不枯燥。以下是学历学位网整理的相关资料,希望对您有所帮助!


【篇一】


get on a gravy train(守株待兔)

Once upon a time, there was a farmer.One day, while he was working in the fields, he saw ahare run into a tree stump accidentally and die of a broken neck.
从前,有一个农夫。一天,在他耕田的时候,忽然跑过来一只野兔,恰好碰在一个树桩上,脖子折断死了。
The farmer took the hare home and cooked a delicious meal for himself.
农夫把兔子拾回家去,美美地吃了一顿兔肉。
That night he thought: "I needn't work so hard. All I have to do is wait every day by the stump to pick up the hare that runs into it."
当晚,他就想:“我何必辛辛苦苦的种地呢?每天在树桩旁等着捡撞死的野兔就好了”。
So from then on he gave up farming, and stood by the tree stump waiting for the hare to come and run into it.
于是他从此不再耕种,每天在树桩旁等待野兔的到来。
But from then on, he never saw another hare run into the tree stump.
但是,从那以后,他再没有发现一只野兔撞在树桩上。


【篇二】


A Clever Farmer(聪明的农民)

Uncle Sam doesn’t like farmer. He thinks they are very foolish and only know work on the farm.One winter morning, the sun is shining. Uncle Sam sits on the step of his house. At that moment, a farmer with a map in his hand comes to him.
山姆大叔不喜欢农民。他认为他们很愚蠢只会在农场干活。一个冬天的早晨,阳光明媚,山姆大叔坐在门前的石阶上。这时,一个农民手拿地图向他走来。
Farmer: Excuse me, Uncle. Can you tell me know to get to the hospital, please?
农民:请问,大叔,去医院的路怎么走?
Uncle Sam: Lie down in the middle of the street and you’ll soon be at a hospital.
山姆大叔:你躺在街当中,很快就会在医院的。
Farmer: Please set an example to me.
农民:请你做一个示范。
Uncle Sam: I think you come to our city at the first time. It’s much more beautiful than the field. Is that right?
山姆大叔:我想你是第一次进城吧,城市比你那块地漂亮多了,是吧?
Farmer: Yes, uncle. But it is built on the field.
农民:是的,大叔,但城市是建在地之上的。
Uncle Sam’s face turns red.
山姆大叔脸红了。


【篇三】


A Good Boy(好孩子)

Little Robert asked his mother for two cents.
小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。
"What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?"
“昨天给你的钱干什么了?”
"I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered.
“我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。
"You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"
“你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?” "She is the one who sells the candy." “她是个卖糖果的。”

评论问答
相关推荐

微信分享

微信分享二维码

扫描二维码分享到微信或朋友圈

链接已复制
佛教导航 - 开启智慧之旅,连接十方法缘 | fjdh.org.cn智慧莲华 - 赋能寺院数字化升级,打造智慧弘道平台趣知道 - 提问与分享,人人都是知识分享家 | Quzhidao.Com地藏孝亲网--南无大愿地藏王菩萨给农网地藏经顺运堂 - 专业家居风水布局,八字命理分析,助您家宅兴旺,运势亨通弘善佛教网-传播正信正知佛法的佛教网站国学在线 - 国学网,国学学校,国学经典,国学地图品读名篇佳句,涵养诗意人生 - 古诗词网哦嘿养殖网 - 热门乡村养殖发展项目_养殖技术知识分享生死书 - 佛教文化传承与生命智慧探索平台地藏论坛-佛教网络净土_佛法综合社区生死书生死书